From Goodspeed Opera House to Little Theatre of Manchester, I’ve played the entire range that musical theater has to offer: classic shows like ‘Good News’ from Broadway’s earliest days to cutting edge off-Broadway hits like ‘Next to Normal’. I guess it’s here where I’m more of a fretted instrumentalist than just a guitar player.
In addition to electric, acoustic and nylon string guitars, I also play 5-string and tenor banjos, mandolin, ukulele and electric bass.
Here is a small sample of 40 plus shows I’ve played with professional and community theatres over the years:
- Next to Normal – Bridgeport Theater Co.
- Man of La Mancha – Goodspeed Opera House
- Great American Trailer Park Musical – Spirit of Broadway Theater
- The Spitfire Grill – Spirit of Broadway Theater
- Desperate Measures
- Legally Blonde
- The Bikinis
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat